Hoosier Cup Field Set
Published: May 27, 2009 8:19 pm ET
No Comments | Jump to Comments
A field of 12 horses will compete in Saturday’s $500,000 Hoosier Cup for three-year-old pacers at Hoosier Park.
The race will be the first for Annieswesterncard since his win in the Berry’s Creek. The gelding has won seven of 15 career races and earned $334,260. “He’s quick,” trainer Joe Seekman said. “You cover him up and get him the right trip, he is quick.”
Here is the Hoosier Cup field in post position order with listed drivers and trainers:
1. Doubletrouble, M. O’Mara, S. Foster
2. Vertigo Hanover, J. Jamieson, D. Marfisi
3. River Shark, D. Dube, R. Farrington
4. Nittany Linebacker, J. Dillander, B. Wolin
5. Sams Escape, D. Eash, D. Eash
6. Annieswesterncard, R. Pierce, J. Seekman
7. Sheer Desire, R. Macomber Jr., R. Burke
8. Standupnkissme, D. Miller, J. Mulinix
9. Mr Wiggles, C. Callahan, G. Teague Jr.
10. Chasin Racin, TBA, G. Teague Jr.
11. Nob Hill High, P. Wrenn, B. Webb
12. Barber Pole, TBA, G. Teague Jr.
(Harness Racing Communications)