MVP Summer Sign-Up Contest
Begin your summer right by entering our draw for the chance to win two John Deere Bar Stools! This season, Standardbred Canada has partnered with Equine Discounts to offer you an exclusive prize through our Member Value Program (MVP).
All existing Standardbred Canada MVP members and anyone who signs up now until July 22 at 5 p.m.. (EST) will be entered in the draw! CLICK HERE to sign up now!
The stools are approximately 29 1/2” high with a chrome finish and the official John Deere black and yellow logo. Perfect for your garage or any John Deere enthusiast!
- 29 1/2” high with a chrome finish
- Durable vinyl cover with a foam cushion that is 12 mm thick and 14” in diameter
- Colour: Green vinyl cover with black and yellow John Deere logo
Through our MVP, members gain exclusive discounts to the following:
- Avis / Budget Rental Cars
- Big Ass Fans
- Choice Hotels; Including Comfort Inn, Quality Inn, EconoLodge, and more.
- John Deere
- Park’N Fly
- Sherwin Williams Paint
If you are enrolled in the MVP you are eligible for John Deere discounts of up to 28%!
PLEASE NOTE: If you are already enrolled in the MVP, you will automatically be entered into the draw. Anyone new who signs-up during the contest period will be entered into the July draw and all future MVP Monthly Prize Draws.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The MVP Prize Draw for a pair of John Deere Bar Stools will be open from Monday, July 4 to Friday, July 22 until 5 p.m. (EST).
2. The MVP Prize Draw is open to anyone who is 19 years of age or older and is currently enrolled in the Member Value Program or has signed-up for the Member Value Program during the contest time frame.
3. The winner will be randomly selected through a blind draw conducted by Standardbred Canada.
4. The winner will be contacted via e-mail or telephone at the e-mail address or phone number provided on the MVP sign-up form.
5. Submissions with incomplete, bogus or invalid names and/or e-mail addresses will not be accepted.
6. You MUST be a current SC member in good standing to sign-up for the MVP.
7. Contestants, by entering the contest, agree to be bound by the above rules and regulations.
8. SC reserves the sole right to interpret all questions and conditions in regard to this contest.
9. Anything not covered in these rules will be ruled on by the management of SC and their decision will be final and binding.