World Harness Handicapping Championship
The 2016 championship will be held Saturday, April 30 at the New Meadowlands.
The World Harness Handicapping Championship is the only tournament for harness players to feature a guaranteed prize pool. Players may earn their way into the championship through participation in a qualifying tournament at a WHHC partner outlet.
W HHC FINAL FORMAT
• Player's choice of seven (7) Meadowlands races plus, three (3) designated mandatory races
• $30 minimum bet per race; $100 maximum bet
• Win, Place, Show wagers only (or WPS)
• One (1) horse per race.
• Contestants keep all pari-mutuel winnings.
• One (1) entry per person.
WHHC PRIZE STRUCTURE (based on 100 entries)
• Payouts to the Top 10, plus players keep their bankroll
- 1st - $20,000 (40%)
- 2nd - $10,000 (20%)
- 3rd - $7,500 (15%)
- 4th - $5,000 (10%)
- 5th - $2,500 (5%)
- 6- 10th - $1,000 (2%)
• All entry fees will be returned as prize money.
• Order of finish is based on highest accumulated pari-mutuel earnings
Holiday Inn in Hasbrouck Heights
283 Route 17 South
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ